Support, training and services from the experts
With over 20 years of domain expertise in railway telecoms and signalling, we’ll help you gain the most value from your rail telecoms & signalling network performance test and measurement solutions
Using our powerful NetProbe analytics platform and our attended and unattended systems on-board trains and trackside, enables you to test, measure and analyse rail telecom and signalling data and make better informed decisions.
Our Customer Support team is available to support you with your questions about our on-board and wayside monitoring software and hardware, as well as questions about configuration or the warranty terms. We’ll also explain how to get the problem resolved – or you can raise a ticket on our Customer Portal.
Customer Support Portal
Our Customer Portal is available 24/7 and enables you to create and manage your support tickets.
Registered users can:
- create tickets
- add information to their own support tickets
- view all the tickets they have created
- view all the tickets under that Account
How to Register for the Customer Portal
To use the Portal, you will need to sign up for an account by clicking the ‘Sign Up’ button on the login page.
Please complete the required fields on the online form then click “Sign Up”.
Once this online form has been submitted, the request will be sent to Support. A representative will create your account and provide you with your Customer Portal username and password by email.
New Customer Video Support Website
If you require access to the Video Support website and do not have a login, please contact us.
Updating Your Licence
Whether you require initial or advanced training, extra resources or expertise for specific tasks or projects, or professional services for highly technical expertise or support, please talk to us.
Ensure your engineers are fully trained and able to use the tools
- Initial training on use of the tools
- Refresher courses
- Train the trainer sessions
- Advanced courses for super users
- Workshops for new recruits and team members
We can support you when you need extra resources or expertise, such as:
- Assisted train runs – working with your team to build confidence and experience
- Test set up and configuration – let us work with your teams or conduct your onsite or remote scripting and runs
- Report set up and configuration – get the reports you need, when you need them
For when you need highly technical expertise or support; such as:
- Acceptance tests and calibration measurements
- Customised online reporting dashboards
- GSM-R data service quality measurements
- Inter-system interference measurements
- Radio measurements for a range of network technologies
- Voice quality measurements
- Writing reports, and more!
Our office hours are Monday – Friday (9:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00 CEST)
You can contact us by
Phone: +39 011 4532181
Fax: +39 011.210045
Note: To accommodate 2020 holidays, Customer Support is not available on:
- 1 & 6 January
- 12-13 & 25 April
- 1 May
- 2 June
- 15 August (Saturday)
- 1 November (Sunday)
- 8 & 25-26 December