If you require initial or advanced training, extra resources or expertise for specific tasks or projects, or professional services for highly technical expertise or support, please talk to Comtest.
Comtest Wireless solutions, experience and expertise enable customers to test, measure, troubleshoot and analyse railway telecoms signalling & interlocking systems, including GSM-R, ETCS, Tetra, 4G and more.
Keeping up to date
As teams change, working practices and procedures evolve and new standards are introduced, many customers request additional services or further training.
It means they can ensure their people remain fully up-to-date and key skills are shared and enhanced, for knowledge transference.
When you need a helping hand
Comtest also receive requests to offer assistance when customers are limited by resource or expertise. It can help to fill the gap by conducting the services for them (often remotely).
Comtest can also teach a team how to do it too, by practically guiding them through the first few test runs and reporting, to help them find their feet.
Services & Training Overview
Comtest Wireless provides a wide range of services to its customers.
Ensure your engineers are fully trained and able to use the tools
- Initial training on use of the tools
- Refresher courses
- Train the trainer sessions
- Advanced courses for super users
- Workshops for new recruits and team members
Support when you need extra resources or expertise, such as:
- Assisted train runs – working with your team to build confidence and experience
- Test set up and configuration – Comtest can work with your teams or conduct onsite or remote scripting tests and runs
- Report set up and configuration – get the reports you need, when you need them
For when you need highly technical expertise or support; such as:
- Acceptance tests and calibration measurements
- Customised online reporting dashboards
- GSM-R data service quality measurements
- Inter-system interference measurements
- Radio measurements for a range of network technologies
- Voice quality measurements
- Writing reports, and more
The Comtest reporting tools can be configured to deliver a variety of reports and can be customised on request. The experienced support team can deliver all the necessary training and are available to handle post-implementation queries.
It can support you with:
- Processing of the collected data
- Report generation (standard and customised)
- Exporting the coverage data to create thematic maps for use with planning tools