Process and analyse true end-to-end ERTMS transactions
NetProbe Wayside is the must-have technology to monitor and troubleshoot GSM-R/ETCS networks. It enables rail operators and equipment vendors to test and measure signalling, GSM-R and interlocking networks for true end-to-end signalling performance.
Using scanners, responder units and other monitoring hardware, NetProbe Wayside enables signalling data streams to be collected in real-time along the track, from a wide variety of network and train equipment.
This data is then compiled, collated and analysed using NetProbe Analytics, the powerful software platform.
The combined view makes it easy to process and analyse true end-to-end ERTMS transactions, from GSM-R, ERTMS and Interlocking (IXL) networks. This makes it easy to identify issues and automate time-consuming procedures.
Wayside data collection
Engineers and signalling operatives can script and collect:
- GSM-R data from different types of passive probes
- ETCS/CTCS data from associated probes, RBC logs and RBC communications
- Interlocking data from associated probes
NetProbe Wayside features
- Dedicated GSM-R/ERTMS asset management platform
- Process and analyse true end-to-end ERTMS transactions, from GSM-R, ERTMS and Interlocking (IXL) networks
- Access network, core network and signalling subsystems data collection and analysis
- Wide range of configuration support, from light portables to heavy-duty rack-mounted clusters
- Software compatible with GSM, GSM-R, GPRS, WCDMA, LTE, ETCS and A-ABIS Protocols
- Includes all the features peculiar to GSM-R/ETCS technology requirements, such as:
- GSM-R mobile support
- UIC testing methodologies
- geo-location measurements in tunnels, and more
- Centralised view combines the best features for operators of any size
- True real-time support for a wide variety of urgent issues
- Data correlation and embedded full protocol layout and decoding, automates time-consuming procedures
- Scalable, flexible, reliable and extremely easy to maintain
- Extensive tracing & signalling data retention (for many years) enables long-term performance evaluation
- Customisable analytical tools
- Can be integrated with other NetProbe products to provide combined results
Once collected, the data is then analysed using NetProbe Analytics, the powerful, proprietary Comtest Wireless software platform.
Comtest Wireless can also provide the necessary training, support and maintenance contracts.
To provide a more holistic view of the network and to make it easier to pinpoint issues, NetProbe Wayside can also be used with other data collection products:
- NetProbe OBU (on-board signalling data collection)
- NetProbe Drive Test (active testing)
- NetProbe Unattended (automated testing)