NetProbe Enterprise provides online access to GSM-R KPI management reports
NetProbe Enterprise enables GSM-R KPI reports to be made available online, 24/7. These are ideal for management reports, whilst enabling engineers and GSM-R teams to have access to detailed reports via NetProbe Analytics, installed on dedicated computers in Head Office or onsite at Testing Centres.
NetProbe Enterprise features
- Web browser solution
- Remote 24/7 online access
- Configurable management reports for
- GSM-R call drops
- handover failures
- other testing KPIs
- Access to the entire repository of measurements and performance data
- Enables performance trend investigation along railway lines (showing if performance is steady or degrading)
- Helps to track maintenance actions and verify outcomes
To learn more read the case study: New NetProbe web browser solution makes it easy for BaneNOR to monitor call drops, handover failures and other GSM-R testing KPIs, 24/7.