World-class data analysis and reporting platform
Developed by Comtest Wireless, NetProbe Analytics is a highly powerful software platform that enables different data streams to be collected and viewed at the same time.
This provides the capability to simplify and automate effort intensive tasks, such as interference and inter-modulation analysis, troubleshoot GSM-R and signalling issues efficiently and produce a wide variety of custom KPI and management reports.
Powerful GSM-R and ERTMS data analysis
Telecom and signalling engineers, and rail operatives can upload and store high volumes of data from on-board, unattended and wayside tests collected by
- Cab radios
- Data loggers
They can use the data for:
- Telecom and train traffic analysis
- Network performance analysis
- Real-time troubleshooting
- Track network inventories
- Report generation
- Alert creation
NetProbe Analytics Features
- Dedicated GSM-R/ERTMS and radio frequency analysis platform
- Software compatible with GSM, GSM-R, GPRS, WCDMA and LTE, as well as 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Synchronised views of GSM-R, signalling and interlocking data
- Powerful visualisation layouts
- Tracing & signalling data storage for many years
View real-time data as:
Comtest Wireless products and expertise can be used to support the whole of the project lifecycle, from requirements to acceptance and ongoing performance monitoring.
Comtest Wireless can also supply test trains and provide any necessary consultancy, training, support and maintenance contracts.
Please contact us to learn more.