Thursday 18th March 10.30 am BST/ 11.30 am CET
Rail telecoms are the vital backbone for modern rail operations. Any interruption of service has a profound effect on passengers and rail operators alike, which is why Drive Tests are critical to ensuring continuous operations.
This 45 minute webinar aims to provide a good overview of what a radio, telecoms or signalling engineer needs to know about using Drive Tests in the rail environment.
It should be useful for anyone who is:
- responsible for rail telecoms
- new to Drive Test
- involved in implementing ETCS projects
- operating lines where trains depend on voice & data calls
- working in signalling & telecoms diagnostics
- managing rail telecoms assets
The key speaker for the Drive Test webinar is Luca Fornasiero, who will cover:
- why and when you should use Drive Tests
- what tests are required at every stage of the lifecycle (including the importance of using Drive Tests for lines in daily operation)
- top tips for Drive Test data collection, analytics, troubleshooting & reporting on key metrics
There will also be time for questions.
#workingfromhome #remoteworking #team #digital #railway #ERTMS #ETCS #GSMR #4G #FRMCS