The Future of Railway Signalling – 8th & 9th May 2018
Comtest Wireless is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at the 4th Annual Conference, ERTMS & ETCS 2018, held at Addleshaw Goddard, Central London.
About the Conference
Hosted by the Waterfront, the conference theme is ‘Implementing the digital railway and delivering ERTMS in the UK’.
ERTMS & ETCS 2018 provides a complete guide to the delivery of ERTMS in the UK, giving the latest insight on the strategic roll out plans, as well as exploring the operational and technical challenges of ERTMS implementation.
With the newest updates on the timelines for delivery, presentations on the technology available to support implementation, and the opportunity to explore the progress with level 3 testing, this gives an essential strategic and operational update for all involved with ERTMS roll out.
Comtest Wireless speaker Luca Fornasiero, will be presenting on “The technical considerations of ERTMS implementation: monitoring available signalling and anticipating issues”.
He will be amongst a programme of ERTMS experts including:
- Michel Ruesen, Managing Director, ERTMS Users Group
- Stuart McFarland, Principal Control Command and Signalling Engineer, RSSB
- Jan Schneider-Tilli, Programme Director, Banedanmark
- Andrew Simmons, Chief Systems Engineer, Digital Railway, Network Rail
Attendees will be able to learn from them about:
- the latest timelines and updates for the delivery of ERTMS in the UK
- how ERTMS relates and interlinks with other systems including ATO
- the latest insight on ETCS & ERTMS technology including the progress with level 3 testing
- how ERTMS is progressing outside the UK with the latest case studies from Europe
- how to future proof for evolving technology and how to plan for the long term operation and maintenance of ERTMS
Want to attend ERTMS & ETCS 2018?
Please use the code 344COM to qualify for a 25% discount.