About Comtest Wireless
Railway operations depend upon reliable signalling and telecommunication networks.
Modern rail, signalling, telecom and interlocking systems can be complex technical environments. Accordingly, it is essential to test, measure & monitor the rail telecoms, signalling & interlocking networks not only during deployment, optimisation and acceptance but also during their operational lifetime.
Comtest Wireless provides tools specifically for the rail sector, which support users to effectively and efficiently deploy, test measure, analyse and monitor rail telecoms, signalling and interlocking networks.
Comtest Wireless test, measurement & monitoring solutions make it easy
Comtest Wireless has over 20 years of experience in working with leading rail telecoms and signalling suppliers, system integrators, infrastructure owners and train operators globally.
A wide range of test, measurement & monitoring solutions are available including – attended and unattended systems, on board and wayside, portable and rack mounted, as well as solutions for security monitoring.
Solutions have been deployed for a wide range of rail telecoms networks from different vendors including: GSM-R, TETRA, and 4G/LTE. Future deployments are expected to include FRMCS, 5G, MCPTT and other technologies.
Comtest can provide the best test, measurement and monitoring solutions for all your needs.
Comtest Wireless solutions are used for many reasons including
- Use as an essential tool during the testing, optimisation and validation phases of network deployment
- To gain network acceptance and certification
- To determine compliance with ETCS, UIC, ERA and other industry safety, regulation and certification standards
- To test, measure & monitor rail telecoms, signalling & interlocking performance against operational KPI requirements
- To analyse, source & pinpoint issues within operational rail telecoms, signalling and interlocking systems
- To detect and identify the source of interference on rail telecoms networks
- To assist in the identification and prioritization of critical issues and activities as part of predictive maintenance processes
- The monitoring of networks, identifying sources of incorrect operation or cyber-attack
Please contact us to find out more about how Comtest Wireless can support your requirements.