Collect & Analyse GSM-R Data
These Comtest Wireless solutions enable rail operators and GSM-R equipment vendors to actively test and measure network performance, using drive-test and unattended systems.
The NetProbe active monitoring solutions combine Comtest Wireless’s deep understanding of the GSM-R and ERTMS sectors together with state-of-the-art technology, to provide a comprehensive and powerful service for railway operators and telecommunications companies.
They enable data variables (such as the time, train geo-location and radio message events) to be initiated, collected and collated – as single events or as part of a regular schedule.
Just some of the key benefits of using NetProbe Active Monitoring
- must-have technology for troubleshooting and network quality assessment
- radio measurements geo-positioned from GPS, time synchronised and notified in real-time
- all features peculiar to GSM-R/ETCS technology requirements, such as GSM-R mobile support, UIC testing methodologies, geo-location measurements in tunnels and more.
- the capability to simplify and automate effort-intensive tasks (such as UIC test sets or interference and inter-modulation analysis) so that these can be done quickly and efficiently
- available as a standalone solution or as part of a combined solution
These test and measurement solutions include:
- The provision of fully equipped test trains that are managed for customers
- The provision of software and hardware to enable customers to collect data and monitor communications – these may be located on normal or test trains or in other environments – such as unattended systems situated on platforms
- The provision of maintenance equipment and various types of consultancy and services