Collect and analyse GSM-R performance with NetProbe Drive Test
NetProbe Drive Test is the complete Drive Test solution to actively test and measure GSM-R quality of service.
As the must-have technology for GSM-R troubleshooting and network quality assessment, it includes all the hardware and software necessary to collect, analyse and report on the data.
Using test trains and trains in normal service, data on time, train geo-location and radio message events can be initiated, collected and collated, as single events or as part of a regular schedule.
This provides the capability to simplify and automate effort intensive tasks (such as UIC test sets or interference and inter-modulation analysis) so that these can be done quickly and efficiently.
Active on-board GSM-R data collection
Engineers and GSM-R operatives can script and collect data from:
- Cab radios
- 2w mobiles
The range of data collection equipment includes:
- Racks installed on test trains
- Trolleys on test or operational trains
- Portable backpacks on test or operational trains
NetProbe Drive Test Features
- Dedicated GSM-R/ERTMS asset management platform
- Radio frequency data collection and analysis
- 2G, 3G and 4G ready
- 2W mobiles and 8W cab radio support
- Wide range of cab radios: Sierra Wireless, Funkwerk, Selex, Triorail and SED
- Tracing & signalling data storage for many years
- Full support for UIC O-2475 and O-3023
- Advanced geo-location and odometry support
- Wide range of configuration support, from light portables to heavy-duty rack-mounted clusters
- Software compatible with GSM, GSM-R, GPRS, WCDMA and LTE, as well as 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Available standalone or as part of a combined solution
- Test trains also supplied if required
Once collected, the data is then analysed using NetProbe Analytics, the powerful, proprietary Comtest Wireless software platform.
View real-time data as:
Comtest Wireless can also supply test trains if required, as well as provide the necessary training, support and maintenance contracts.